Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do people use this form to rant there political/religious beliefs?

Honestly people we should keep this a zone of neutrality and if not then at least voice your opnions kindly or with just reason.Why do people use this form to rant there political/religious beliefs?
Both those sections Politics/Religion. are riddled with trolls so others come here %26amp; to Philosophy %26amp; to other sections with their missions. Avoid them like the plague I do!Why do people use this form to rant there political/religious beliefs?
It does bother me when people ask questions in an attempt to prove a point. Then again, I'm asking some questions about communism and the lyrics of a John Lennon song right now to prove a point. But seriously, this isn't that kind of forum. There are forums meant for political bickering and when I want to do that I go to those forums, I wish other people here would do the same.


Silly questions, on the other hand, are cool with me, and even if its a little politcal or religious, as long as its in good fun. I hate all the insulting.
Maybe this is the only avenue available to them. Or else, I assume they are coward and wouldn't say it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment