Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do people post crazy political rants? I seriously don't understand what they are trying to accomplish.....?

I've been reading and laughing at all of the crazy political rant posts on this forum for a while and I honestly don't understand why people do it. It never goes well for the poster, because political rants on either side always seem to be full of opinionated garbage and silly lies they got from some TV ad or extremist website. So they get shot down or made fun of... I guess they're just looking for confirmation or to pick a fight? Why do people post crazy political rants? I seriously don't understand what they are trying to accomplish.....?
as long as ranting is easier than researching, lazy people will have political opinions.





Seriously, politics is the most boring subject on the planet. I don't blame people for not wanting to research it. But I do blame them for not researching and then voting.





The uniformed voter, not terrorists, is the biggest danger facing the US today. Why do people post crazy political rants? I seriously don't understand what they are trying to accomplish.....?
Some of the rants have good points, but are dismissed by people. To me people do not understand the ramifications of an Obama administration, especially if we get government controlled healthcare. But be careful of what you wish for, you may not like the results. Especially if the government is getting involved in our personal medical lives.
Just looking for attention, is my take. I rarely bother to reply to a rant, except to make a statement that more could be accomplished with civility and the measured exchange of opinions.


Sometimes I think the last real debates occurred in the nineteenth century.
Good question.





Me thinks this is the only place they get an ';audience';.\








the only place they don't get to feel that criticism and rejection ';up close and personal';.





both sides!
They are either venting or flaming. It's an immature way to express how little they know about real issues. I certainly hope most of them are not old enought to vote!
Given the lack of truth in our own media, the internet at least offers a place for people to vent.






A year ago there were actually intelligent questions and answers





Now, the Cows %26amp; sheep have found a home
they're screaming'; LOOK AT ME'; I'm over here
and then they delete your answer
  • oily skin blackheads
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment