Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want you're best political rant here....!?

Ok, I want to know just what anyone and everyone thinks about as far as anything political today. So I guess if I have to ask a question to keep it on yahoo answers....





What is/are you're views on any political issue(s) today? Just rant people. I don't care if you're liberal or conservative.I want you're best political rant here....!?
The two party system is tearing your country apart. You either hate or love: Bush, Obama, Palin, Pelosi, Clinton, Clinton, Rush L., Michale Moore, etc. When everything Obama is either great or stupid, there is no debate, no intelligent discourse and no happiness. I think the US needs an upside, inside out day where Liberals have to argue Conservative philosophy and visa-versa for a day. Y!A should, on that day, refuse to post answers in the political section unless it includes at least one legitimate concession. i.e. O'Reilly is a total lying scumbag but I admire his passion and I respect that he stands up for what he believes.I want you're best political rant here....!?
You just want to pick us off, don`t you? You can still report us even if we don`t rant. You`ll lose points and your account if you are proven wrong with enough erroneous reports.
The politics section is exciting. Never a dull moment.But we can't rant because its against TOS rules.
YES WE CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment