Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anything new about Tony Blair speech, same old political ranting, grovelling and canvassing.?

I thought it was a very good speech. I don't really like the bloke but I have to say that politically he is a very astute bloke. i read the speech as him saying. ';You ungrateful 5hits!! You were un-electable without me. Remember??';


I still wont forgive him for Iraq and the 5hit we now have when we go through an airport but I don't think it would have been better under GB. In fact if GB was the leader of Labour I really don't think labour would be in power.Is there anything new about Tony Blair speech, same old political ranting, grovelling and canvassing.?
Same old promises but no benefit for the people.Is there anything new about Tony Blair speech, same old political ranting, grovelling and canvassing.?
Worldwide web site, actually - and not exclusively American - so keep asking.





Same old same old - good leader who's time is up.
USA site, mate. Take your tired Brit comlaining to your own.
';terrorism is not a response to our foreign policy, it's an attack on our way of life';





we all expect Bush to come out with these stupid and obviously untrue statements but I had a bit more respect for Blair. Looks like he is Bush's ****** after all
  • oily skin blackheads
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment