Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rant about political correctness?

Rant about anything that annoys you to do with PC, health and safety etcRant about political correctness?
My British Flag (Union Flag) will fly proudly.





If anyone tells me to take it down,they will get a smack in the chops!





Political Correctness is a lefty device used to further erode Great Britain.Rant about political correctness?
It annoys me that working men, the real backbone of this country, set out to do a days work and end up being maimed or killed because of the greed or utter callousness of people who sit at desks and pontificate.


It annoys me that greedy men will snipe at the measures put in place to protect the innocent.


It really annoys me that in the 21st century, working people are still considered the playthings of the wealthy.
The pc brigade continually think up stupid things to ban in case it might offend anyone like the word Christmas or harmless words in a nursery rhyme or being a Christian etc etc etc, I could go on for ever. The thing is most of the time these things aren't offending anyone. Why should these faceless people get away with their constant meddling and interference in our everyday lives. The only ones causing offence are them.
Alkies get preferential treatment because they have a ';disease'; loosing a job to an alky during the recent pay offs sort of makes one quite annoyed, i'm sober in work they're stinking of drink and half cut every day and i get the heave ho!
I think political correctness can be over the top, but sometimes the pendulum can swing the other way and people use 'it's political correctness gone mad' to justify coming out with the most obnoxious beliefs as if they were commonly held.
I miss people talking real thoughts with and full flavor.





Just like my cigarettes and beer I like the real thing.





But then I cook with lard and butter.


We drink whole milk and eat meat also.





It is sad it makes us so healthy and we do not go to Drs.
Well. I personally would rather attend a P*// up in a brewery than a party for inebriates in an ale production facility.
It's gay and black and stands on the top of a step ladder with wet hands trying to change a lightbulb.
how good is little britain

No comments:

Post a Comment