Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In honor of the fallen, could we maybe stop all the political ranting on here until 9/12?

I know, it's asking a lot more than just a moment of silence, but frankly I'm sick of all the back-and-forth jabberwocky between the sides (especially the rampant racism that just keeps getting worse and worse!).





Eight years ago we came together as a country, even just briefly. Does it really take such a horribly tragedy like that for us to lay down our battle rattle and stop stabbing each other in the backs?





Frankly, I'm tired of the bloodshed.





So, that's my simple request: A few simple hours of peace between the sides. No negative political rants on Y!A, at least until September 12.








Can we do it?In honor of the fallen, could we maybe stop all the political ranting on here until 9/12?
FANTASTIC IDEA.





Yes.In honor of the fallen, could we maybe stop all the political ranting on here until 9/12?
Im not saying that we shouldn't get rid of the stupid, uneducated arguments (and yes, we should do away with the racism)


But a major part of being America is the ability of free speech, and the right to your own opinion, if we stop debating about important issues (Health Care...Energy...etc) for 9/11, its almost hypocritical, to stop our American rights in order to honor an American disaster.
I remember after 9/11 how much bi partisanship took place it felt like it was good and everyone was working together.





I didn't say that was a good thing though it was because of that bi partisanship that democrats voted for the Invasion of iraq and now we can't ever back out.
Do us all a favor, reach around to the outlet on the wall and pull the black cable that is connected to your computer. Get the original packaging, pack up the computer and send it back to the manufacture. If you can't handle the fire, get out of it!


God bless...
Yes, this BS stopped for a while back then, but the world doesn't stop revolving because an anniversary rolls around.





What about Memorial Day or Veteran's Day, how 'bout December 7th?
Turn up the sound and click this to hear my answer.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1auRCame鈥?/a>
I agree wholeheartedly.





-';virus'; Can you people have some sense of decency?
Liberals don't remember 9/11
I'm getting off at 12 am and I wont be back on until Saturday.
LOL I second Erudite's response.
I agree, but will everyone get this message?
Why don't you just go somewhere else?
I have the right to say 9/11 was an inside job, republicans and democrats are just ****** up all together, the healthcare bill stinks, Glen Beck sucks, Obama sucks, Bush sucks, its my right and holding it off for something I don;t believe in means your answer is no





Re-phase


If we stop talking thats asking for the powers that be to talk for us, and thats not how I want my life to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment