Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you enjoy partisan political questions that aren't really questions but talking points or incoherent rants?

Sometimes they are amusing, usually they are depressing, even when I agree with them. I think yahoo should create a moderated debate site, or bring back the message boards on the news articles. Ever since they stopped the news message boards, people have looked for an outlet here.Do you enjoy partisan political questions that aren't really questions but talking points or incoherent rants?
NO. If all you want to do is blast out your thoughts with no desire to learn what people really think in an attempt to better yourself and your understanding of the world, join another forum. Y!A's question and answer format should not be abused to spread your own biased beliefs under the guise of ';asking'; whether Liberals are diseased or Bush is the devil reincarnate.Do you enjoy partisan political questions that aren't really questions but talking points or incoherent rants?
Some of them are good for a chuckle.
No.
for some reason i really enjoy reading them.





it's not that i actually find them worth reading, informative, or intelligent. it's that i must really enjoy taking the bait.





i convince myself that it's helpful to my arguing.
Mostly uninformed, stupid, rants, talking points, hatred and on and on. Once in a long while do I read a question that is profound and well thought out.
I love right-wing rants!
They're almost as enjoyable as getting a root canal, without the Novocaine.
They are only incoherent if they are coming from a liberal Democrat . It's a prerequisite of being a Democrat . Look at your question You must enjoy it
sure,almost as much as i enjoy clones
yes, i enjoy them. some of them are pretty funny. a few of them are actually innovative
No. I tried to escape to the Religion and spirituality section and between the witches and devil worshippers and the psychic's and the KKK, and all the loonbats, I came back to politics for more torture.





I highly recommend a break or two, maybe in the nice ';pet'; section.
I don't. Most of them are very uninformed as well.
i enjoy my own and a few others, not the Bush lied rant because I am sick of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment