Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should Yahoo Answers create a Rant section for the political trolls?

How many real questions do you see in this section? Some people think constant insults earn themselves political points.Should Yahoo Answers create a Rant section for the political trolls?
That's a great idea!


After scanning the first 3 pages of this category and finding rant after rant, clearly it would be a useful sub-category! Clear the way for people who don't want to wade through all the sewage. And stop me from wasting time thinking about composing a response to something that isn't really a question anyway. If I post the 'answer' I feel crap, and if I don't I move on feeling sorta slimed. If there are some folks who like to get on and get off on name-calling and baiting, then let them go play with themselves in their own, special place!Should Yahoo Answers create a Rant section for the political trolls?
It already has.





You posted your question on it.





And, for what it's worth, I agree with you 100% that some people think that their agenda of insults and ridiculous questions (and answers) will win them support for their views.





It ain't working, folks.
Yep
That's a good idea. Other sections can be...





';stupid questions'; and ';i'm too lazy to do my own homework...';
That's an excellent idea. No holes barred. I mean, just let them


bash the heck out of each other. No reporting abuse.


Maybe a Mature warning, with all kinds of foul language.


I'll bet it would be the most popular category here.
Great idea....and they could also include one for Religion.
Definitely worth considering. I am so tired of everything being Bush's fault instead of intelligent discussion.
Nice idea but, unfortunately, they wouldn't stay in their section
Okiedoke ... I'll pass it on for yeah.
I thought that Politics and Rant were the same thing.
That's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment