Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone lost respect for a favorite celebrity due to their relentless political rants?

I don't honestly care about any celebrity's political views one way or another.





I only get ticked off when it's a musician...who I've probably paid $50 or so to see...who starts railing about politics. Even if they're supporting ';my guy'; I paid for a concert not a lecture. If that's what they intend to present, then truth in advertising SHOULD specify that they say ';By the way, there will be a 10 minute extended rant as part of my show...'; in the radio spots for the concert. :P





Movie stars aren't the same category to me because I don't watch celeb gossip shows. If I know a movie is a great big pile-on for someone I like politically, I boycott with my wallet and spend that money on something else.Has anyone lost respect for a favorite celebrity due to their relentless political rants?
They are in the public eye. You wouldn't see me plastered all over the news when I have a rant about that psycho Palin. You know why because I'm not a celebrity. Everything they do is scrutinized. Besides if you really let an actors personal opinion get to you to where you won't watch their movies or buy a cd, then you are the true anti-american. I like John Voight but he's voting for Mccain I don't agree with him but that wouldn't make me stop watching his movies that's just ridiculous...I would name more celebrities but I can't think of any more that are voting for mccain. Has anyone lost respect for a favorite celebrity due to their relentless political rants?
NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO IS PAID TO PERFORM.





Madonna is jealous of Sarah Palin.





Just because someone is in front of a camera does not mean they have a clue about politics they are mostly Democrats that are afraid to be on the right side if they do they may not get any more contracts to perform.





I would listen to the person who cuts your hair before any celebrity
I've lost respect for a few of them but I have no problem with them saying whatever it is they want to say. I might think twice before going to see a movie or two but that doesn't mean I won't watch it on a premium channel.





Anyone that is swayed by a celebrity political endorsement is an idiot anyway. Let the idiots be lead however they want it.





fs
Yes, definitely there has been quite a few celebrities that's comments have left me speechless. There is MANY more but Sigourney Weavers comments about Palin were uncalled for and Sally Fields comments about the war were rediculous and Jennifer Lopez didn't flatter herself at one point just to name a few.
There are several Celebs that I will no longer watch on my tv and I wouldnt' walk across the street to see them. To name just a few that I will never watch again.





Madonna


Whoopie


Ashley Judd


Chevy Chase


Oprah


Cheryl Crow


Bruce Springsteen


Ashton Kutcher (sp)


Demi Moore


Lindsey Lohan


Sandra Bernhard (even though she isn't really a celeb)


Anne Hathaway


Cybil Shephard (washed up but full of hate)


THE VIEW





These are just a few of the people that spew nastiness while they are earning money paid for by us. I agree that can have their opinion but I definitely don't want to PAY them for it.





Add these to the networks that I don't watch anymore and the television shows I have cut out and I have lots more time on my hands but that is a good thing since I need to work more hours to pay the taxes that Obama will need for his welfare programs.
Absolutely.





There are many celebrities that I will NEVER pay to see their movies now that I know of their political views.








Madonna?..... Who gives a rat's *** about a 50 year old skank who DESPERATELY tries to act like she's 21.... now on her 3rd?..4th? marriage.... posed in a book called ';Sex';....





WHO THE HECK is Madonna to criticize ANYONE? She is the POSTER CHILD for ';white trash';.
Still waiting for all the celebrities,that promised, to leave the county after the last presidential election.
I think Madonna should stay in England.





I was a big Matt Damon fan until he became so political.
No - I don't worship any celebrities enough to care what they think about political issues.
Nope, I was really pleased to see even elisit Gossip Girls back Obama heheh
Yes. Hank Williams, Jr. Oh, wait....I already knew he was a jackass.
Yes, I lost respect for Matt Damon.
i lost all my respect to donell tromp.








he want 2 impeech bush omg lol!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment